Terms and Conditions
IntroductionThese Website General Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website www.foundationforlebanon.org (the “Website”).
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written herein. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, Foundation for Lebanon and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
CommunicationsThe entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit the Website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on the Website, you have accepted that you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on the Website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• publishing any Website material in any other media;
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Foundation for Lebanon may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain them confidentially as well.
Your ContentIn these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Foundation for Lebanon a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Foundation for Lebanon reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.